New Here? What to expect on an average Sunday morning:
Some people like to worship in a suit and tie/blouse and skirt, others in a t-shirt and jeans. Both outfits are accepted and encouraged at Antioch. Someone's clothes, past, or hang ups with God and the Church - none of these things should keep a person from experiencing the dynamic and vibrant life of faith that Jesus offers each and every person. That's why at Antioch all people are welcome no matter what. Come as you are!
Other things to expect:
- A warm greeting (maybe with a hug)
- A hot meal (semi-regularly)
- A diverse worship service centered on music and scripture
- The cries and laughter of small children (children are always a welcome gift in worship)
- A laid back and welcoming atmosphere - while we take worship seriously, we never take ourselves too seriously
Regular Occurring Events:
Thursdays @ 7:00pm
Dinner and a Movie
First Friday of every month; dinner begins @ 6:00pm.
Third Wednesday of every month @ noon.